I've been creating websites since 1996. There have been a lot of changes since then, but what has never changed is my attitude toward creating a website. It's not about me, it's about your customers. Together we figure out the message you need to be sending, and the style in which you want to present yourself. No two clients need exactly the same thing, and those customizations are my specialty. I offer the following services as needed in addition to the usual graphic design and layout.
- providing stock images or custom photography
- working with your own color color scheme and layout ideas as desired
- organizing your content into a logical site navigation scheme
- maintaining your site for you, or providing simple ways to update yourself
- using your current data formats so you don't have to change what works for you
- e-commerce and custom programming
My studio allows me to explore creative ideas and color beyond what I can do with websites.
I work with glass, wire work, knitting and simple beading for my jewelry. But while the media changes, the thread running through it all is combining a wide variety of colors and textures to create organic shapes for personal adornment.
I specialize in garden photography, especially flower close-ups, but I can't keep things that simple. I also love working with my photographs in Photoshop to create softness and textures not possible with just a lens. These are available in limited quantities.
A few of you may remember the original Cyberlily Gardens website. It is no more, but as time permits I'll add new photo galleries of gardens and daylilies from my current work.